In addition to the wealth of community benefits that your membership supports, participation in Corporate Heritage Circle provides many opportunities. Circle members network with other esteemed business associates in the community, entertain clients and employees with complimentary admission to museum exhibits, receive discounts on rental of the centrally-located and elegant Miller Pavilion and Plaza at the Oregon Historical Society, and explore the roots of their business and community through the Research Library.
- 50% off the admission to the Oregon Historical Society's regular exhibits for employees (with business card or badge)
- $10 discount on memberships for employees (with business card or badge)
- Eight one-day guest passes to the Oregon Historical Society to share with clients, VIPs, or friends
- 2 one year gift memberships for colleagues or clients
- Business subscriptions to the Oregon Historical Quarterly and The Historian
- 10% discount on purchases at the Museum Store (with a business card or badge)
- 10% discount off the normal rate for a one-time rental of the Oregon Historical Society's facilities
- Gift certificate for one photo reprint from the collections in our Research Library
- Invitations for employees to select exhibit openings and public programs
- First notice on lectures, workshops and other public events
- Named recognition in the Society Annual Report and website as a Corporate Heritage Circle member
The benefits of an Associate membership plus:
- Four additional one-day guest passes (total 12) to the Oregon Historical Society
- 25% discount off the normal rate for a one-time rental of the Oregon Historical Society's facilities
The benefits of a Partner membership plus:
- Free admission for all employees (with a business card or badge) to the Oregon Historical Society
- Four additional one-day guest passes (total 16) to the Oregon Historical Society
- 50% discount off the normal rate for a one-time rental of the Oregon Historical Society's facilities
- Special Corporate Day with free admission for all employees and their families.
- Private scheduled behind-the-scenes tour of an exhibit at the Oregon Historical Society
The benefits of a Patron membership plus:
- Unlimited one-day guest passes to the Oregon Historical Society
- Complimentary one-time rental of the Oregon Historical Society's facilities
- A private luncheon for up to six guests with a personal tour of Oregon's treasures at our 100,000 square foot state-of-the-art storage facility
Become a Member
For information on how you can join, upgrade or renew membership, please call Ali Griffin, Donor Relations Manager, at 503.306.5258 or email email@example.com.
The Oregon Historical Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Memberships and gifts are tax deductible. Certain benefits, such as complimentary admission tickets or discounted rental fees, may reduce the tax-deductible amount-please consult your accountant. For further questions, please contact Ali Griffin, Donor Relations Manager, at 503.306.5258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Corporate Heritage Circle is comprised of an exclusive group of civic-minded businesses that recognize that understanding our past is vital to planning our future. Without the contributions of businesses like yours, we would be unable to realize our mission.
- Cambia Health Solutions
- The Greenbrier Companies
- Horst & Graben Wealth Management
- Morel Ink
- NW Natural
- Portland General Electric
- Portland Timbers
- Portland Thorns FC
- The Standard
- The Stoller Group of Companies
- UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Wells Fargo
- Cable Huston LLP
- Cascade Centers Inc.
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Ferguson Wellman Capital Management
- First Republic Bank
- The Heathman Hotel
- Hoffman Construction Company
- McGee Wealth Management
- Oregon State University Foundation
- Phillips & Co.
- Reser's Fine Foods
- Russell Fellows Properties
- Stoel Rives LLP
- University of Oregon
- Allport Editions
- Andie Petkus Photography
- Baird Private Wealth Management
- Devil's Food Catering
- Experience Lab
- Financial Fitness Association
- Henningsen Cold Storage Co.
- Hood River Distillers, Inc.
- KPFF Consulting Engineers, Portland Structural
- Pacific Power
- Perkins Coie
- The Portland Clinic
- Portugal. The Man
- PTM Foundation
- R. H. Parker/United Foundation
- Susan Matlack Jones and Associates, LLC